h Copy: Copying Between the Internal Memory and Memory Card
Press the d button M c (Playback menu) (A107) M h Copy
Copy pictures between the internal memory and a memory card.
Use the multi selector to select an option from
the copy screen and press the k button.
• q: Copy pictures from internal memory to
• r: Copy pictures from memory card to internal
Select a copy option and press the k button.
• Selected images: Copy pictures selected from the
picture selection screen (A112). When a sequence
(A102) that is set to display the key picture only is
chosen, all pictures in the sequence that is displayed are
copied. When Copy is chosen while sequence playback
(A102) is paused, only the pictures in the sequence can
• All images: Copy all pictures. Not displayed when Copy is chosen while sequence
playback is paused.
• Current sequence: Displayed when Copy is chosen while sequence playback is
paused. All pictures in the sequence that is playing are copied.
Notes on Copying Pictures
• JPEG-, MOV-, and WAV-format files can be copied. Files recorded in any other format cannot be
• If voice memos (A117) are attached to pictures selected for copying, voice memos are copied
with the pictures.
• Pictures recorded with another make or model of camera or that have been modified on a
computer cannot be copied.
• Edited copies have the same protection marking (A113) as the original, but are not marked for
• Hidden pictures (A114) cannot be copied.
• While the sequence playback (A102) is paused, pictures can only be copied in the r (from
SD card to internal memory) direction.
Playback Options: Playback Menu
Camera to card