4. Disassembly and Reassembly
4-1 Replacement of Magnetron, Motor Assembly and Lamp
Remove the magnetron including the shield case,
permanent magnet, choke coils and capacitors (all
of which are contained in one assembly).
1. Disconnect all lead wires from the magnetron
2. Remove the air cover.
3. Remove screws securing the magnetron to the
4. Take out the magnetron very carefully.
5. Remove tow screws from the back panel of fan
6. Take out the fan motor assembly.
7. Remove the oven lamp by pulling out from hole
of air cover.
NOTE1: When removing the magnetron, make
sure that its antenna does not hit any
adjacent parts, or it may be damaged.
NOTE2: When replacing the magnetron, be sure to
remount the magnetron gasket in the
correct position and make sure the
gasket is in good condition.
4-2 Replacement of High Voltage Transformer
1. Discharge the high voltage capacitor.
2. Disconnect all the leads.
3. Remove the mounting bolts.
4. Reconnect the leads correctly and firmly.
H. V. Capacitor
H. V. Trans