To avoid these risks, take the following preventions
• Keep electrical cord plug and spray gun trigger free from spray material and other liquids. Never hold cord at plug
connections to support cord. Failure to observe may result in an electrical shock.
• Never immerse electrical parts in water or any other liquid. Wipe the exterior of the sprayer with a damp cloth for
cleaning. Always make sure the sprayer is unplugged before taking it apart for cleaning.
• Do not expose unit to rain or wet conditions.
• Do not abuse the cord. Never use the cord to carry the unit or pull the plug from an outlet. Keep cord away from heat,
oil, sharp edges or moving parts. Replace damaged cords immediately.
GENERAL. Can cause severe injury or property damage.
To avoid these risks, take the following preventions:
• Do not aim the gun at, or spray any person, including self, or animal.
• Do not spray outdoors on windy days
• Wear protective clothing to keep spray material off skin and hair.
• Hose may become hot and cause skin burn.
• Follow all appropriate local, state, and national codes governing ventilation, fire prevention, and operation.
• Always use appropriate gloves, eye protection and a respirator or mask when spraying, thinning, mixing, pouring, or
• Do not operate or spray near children. Keep children away from equipment at all times. Keep sprayer out of the reach
• Do not overreach or stand on an unstable support. Keep effective footing and balance at all times.
• Stay alert and watch what you are doing.
• Do not operate the unit when fatigued or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Read all instructions and safety precautions for equipment and spray material before operating any equipment.
• Hearing protection is recommended for extended use.
This product must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock
by providing an escape wire for the electric current. This product is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with
an appropriate grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded in
accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
grounding plug is able to result in a risk of electric shock. When repair or
replacement of the cord or plug is required, do not connect the grounding wire to
either flat blade terminal. The wire with insulation having an outer surface that is
green with or without yellow stripes is the grounding wire.
This product is for use on a nominal 120-V circuit and has a grounding plug similar to the plug illustrated in sketch A.
Only connect the product to an outlet having the same configuration as the plug. Do not use an adapter with this
Check with a qualified electrician or serviceman when the grounding instructions are not completely understood, or
when in doubt as to whether the product is properly grounded. Do not modify the plug provided; if it does not fit the
outlet, have the proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
Use only a 3-wire extension cord that has a 3-blade
grounding plug and a 3-slot receptacle that will accept the
plug on the product. Make sure your extension cord is in
good condition. When using an extension cord, be sure to
use one heavy enough to carry the current your product will
draw. An undersized cord will cause a drop in line voltage
resulting in loss of power and overheating. If an extension
cord is to be used outdoors, it must be marked with the suffix
W-A after the cord type designation. For example, a
designation of SJTW-A would indicate that the cord would be
appropriate for outdoor use. For proper size cords see chart
Some spray materials contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth
defects or other reproductive harm. To reduce your exposure wear appropriate safety equipment such as face masks,
gloves, and other appropriate protective equipment. Please review and follow the safety precautions on the paint
ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD. May cause severe injury.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNINGS
ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD. Improper installation of the
Minimum Gauge for Cord Sets
(0-7,6m) (7,6-15,2m) (15,2-30,4m) (30,4-45,7m)
(0-15,2m) (15,2-30,4m) (30,4-60,9m) (60,9-
Total Length of Cord in Feet
American Wire Gauge