KN51051BA英仏_英 10.10.18 0:49 PM ページ 6
METHODS OF STARTING AND STOPPING THE ENGINE
―――――――――――――― START (CHOKE TYPE UNIT) ――――――――――――――
1. Turn the engine switch to the "ON" side.
2. Set the throttle lever at the slow speed position.
3. Push the priming button repeatedly with finger till
it hits the top. (More than 10 times)
Pressing the priming button is necessary to prime the
fuel to facilitate the start-up. Since any excess amount
of primed fuel returns to the tank, there is no problem
of over-priming. Prime the fuel rather more than
sufficiently to avoid starting trouble.
4. Turn the choke lever to the fully closed position (at
When sufficient fuel is retained and the engine is warm,
set the choke lever at the fully opened position. (at the
5. While holding down the engine firmly, grasp the
recoil starter grip and pull vigorously.
6. When the engine has started, return the choke
lever gradually to the fully opened position (at the
If only exploding sounds are heard but it does not start,
return the choke lever to the fully closed position and
pull the starter grip vigorously once again.
― 6 ―
Recoil starter grip