KN51051BA英仏_英 10.10.18 0:49 PM ページ 4
INSPECTION BEFORE OPERATING THE ENGINE
――――――――――――――――――― FUEL ――――――――――――――――――――
Use mixed oil of ordinary regular gasoline for vehicle and special 2-cycle engine oil with the
proportion as shown by the following table.
Mixing ratio (Volumetric ratio)
Mixing ratio 25:1 (JASO FB Class or ISO-L-EGB Class) may also be used.
● Be careful not to mistake the mixing ratios for FB Class (25:1) and FC Class (50:1).
Otherwise, it could cause trouble.
● Do not use degenerated oil (with sour smell).
(It could cause engine trouble such as the starting error, insufficient output, etc.)
● Make sure to clean spilled fuel. It could foul clothes or cause fire.
● Do not use 4-cycle engine oil. (It could cause fouled plug, bound piston ring, clogged
muffler, or others.)
● Take care of fire when handling gasoline. (There is risk of explosion.)
――――――――――― ADJUSTMENT OF THROTTLE WIRE ――――――――――――
Adjust the play on the throttle wire at 0.5 ~ 1.0 mm.
● It could cause the starting trouble.
● Revolution speed could rise unexpectedly when the external wire of throttle wire comes
off from the position.
● Driven equipment may fail to stop even if the throttle lever is returned.
Gasoline : 2-cycle engine oil
50: 1 (JASO FC Class or ISO-L-EGC Class)
Throttle wire adjust screw
― 4 ―
Play (As much as the external
wire can move lightly)