KN51051BA英仏_英 10.10.18 0:49 PM ページ 11
Engine revolution speed is adjusted at the optimum condition before shipping from the
factory. It should be adjusted only when it fails to operate properly. (Consult your dealer
when adjustment is necessary.)
1. Use the slow speed adjusting screw to adjust
the slow speed revolutions.
● Right turns: Increase the revolution speed.
● Left turns: Slow down the revolution speed.
Increasing the slow revolution excessively
causes the driven equipment unable to stop
even if the throttle lever is returned. The
revolution speed should not be increased
2. In case with the slow speed fuel adjusting screw
Normal position is where it is returned by one
turn from the fully closed position (right turn).
● Right turns: Increase the thickness of fuel.
● Left turns: Decrease the thickness of fuel.
3. In case with the high speed fuel adjustment screw
● Right turns: Decrease the thickness of fuel.
● Left turns: Increase the thickness of fuel.
Fuel adjustment for the carburetor is completed
at the optimum condition before shipping from
the factory. When it is necessary to adjust,
consult your dealer.
Do not decrease the thickness of fuel too much.
(It could result in the seizure trouble of engine.)
ADJUSTING THE CARBURETOR
― 11 ―
Slow speed fuel
High speed fuel