Cleaning and maintaining your
4. Disassemble the coarse filter and micro filter.
5. Remove any dirt or other remains from the filters and rinse them under
6. Reassemble the filters in the reverse order of the dissasembly, replace
the filter insert, and rotate clockwise to the close arrow.
If the filter insert is not closed properly, the performance will be
CLEANING THE SPRAY ARMS
If the dishwasher continues to perform poorly or the jets on the spray arms seem clogged, clean the spray
arms. When removing the spray arms, take care as they break easily.
Turn off the dishwasher before removing the spray arms.
Cleaning the spray arms
1. Remove the cutlery tray insert (DW-FG720, D154, DW5363PGB, D156).
(Refer to the "Using the baskets" section on page 18.)
2. Rotate the handle on the middle of the top spray arm in the
counterclockwise direction and detach the arm.
3. Unfasten and remove the nut holding the upper spray arm in place and
detach the arm.
28_ Cleaning and maintaining your dishwasher