<Knee lifter adjustment>
1. Turn the machine pulley so that the feed dog is below the
2. Lower the presser foot (5) by using the lifting lever (4).
3. Loosen the nut (6).
4. Turn the screw (8) to adjust so that the amount of play in
5. Securely tighten the nut (6).
<Adjusting the height of the presser foot>
The height of the presser foot can be adjusted to a maximum
of 16 mm.
1. Loosen the nut (9).
2. Turn the adjusting screw (10) to adjust so that the presser
3. After adjustment is completed, securely tighten the nut
Within 16 mm
10. Cotton stand
(1) Cotton stand
Securely tighten the nut (4) so that
the two rubber cushions (2) and the
washer (3) are securely clamped and
so that the cotton stand (1) does not
11. Knee lifter plate
(1) Knee lifter plate
* Loosen the bolt (3) and move the
knee lifter plate (1) to a position
where it is easy to use.
top of the needle plate.
the knee lifter (7) is approximately 2 mm when the knee
lifter plate (1) is gently pressed.
foot (5) is at the desired position within a distance of 16
mm of the needle plate when the knee lifter plate (1) is