TRADEMARKS AND REGISTERED TRADEMARKS
• Adobe, Adobe logos, and Acrobat are registered trade-
marks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/
or other countries.
• Microsoft, Windows and Windows XP are registered
trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or
• Other names of companies and products contained in
these operating instructions may be trademarks or reg-
istered trademarks of their respective owners.
• Distributing, copying, disassembling, reverse compil-
ing, reverse engineering, and also exporting in violation
of export laws of the software provided with this prod-
uct, is expressly prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL MATSUSHITA ELECTRIC INDUSTRI-
AL CO., LTD. BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR ANY PER-
SON, EXCEPT FOR REPLACEMENT OR REASONABLE
MAINTENANCE OF THE PRODUCT, FOR THE CASES,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BELOW:
(1) ANY DAMAGE AND LOSS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIM-
ITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSE-
QUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY, ARISING OUT OF OR
RELATING TO THE PRODUCT;
About These Operating Instructions
There are 3 operating instructions for the WJ-HD316/WJ-
HD309 as follows.
• Operating Instructions (book, these operating instruc-
• Network Operating Instructions (pdf)
• Network Setup Instructions (pdf)
These "Operating Instructions" contain descriptions of how
to operate this unit with the buttons on the front panel.
Refer to the "Network Operating Instructions" on the provid-
ed CD-ROM for descriptions of how to operate this unit
from a PC.
Refer to the "Network Setup Instructions" on the provided
CD-ROM for descriptions of how to perform the required
settings and how to connect to other devices.
Reader is required to read these operating instruc-
tions (pdf) on the provided CD-ROM. When the Adobe
Reader is not installed on the PC, download the latest
Reader from the Adobe web site and install it.
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY
INAPPROPRIATE USE OR NEGLIGENT OPERATION
OF THE USER;
(3) UNAUTHORIZED DISASSEMBLE, REPAIR OR MODIFI-
CATION OF THE PRODUCT BY THE USER;
(4) ANY PROBLEM, CONSEQUENTIAL INCONVENIENCE,
OR LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF THE SYS-
TEM COMBINED BY THE DEVICES OF THIRD PARTY.