GET T I N G STA RTED
This appliance is intended for household use only.
• Remove all packing material and stickers.
• Remove and save literature.
• Go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your product.
• Wash all removable parts as instructed in CARE AND CLEANING section
of this manual.
• Assemble your steamer using the Steamer Assembly instructions below.
ST EA M E R ASSEM B LY
Choose a flat, level, heat resistant surface, free from cloth, liquids and any
flammable materials to use your steamer. Be sure to allow enough space on all
sides to allow heat to flow without causing damage to cabinets or walls.
Place the water shield around the heating element. (The largest end sits on the
bottom of the water reservoir.)
Position the drip tray securely over the water reservoir.
Place the steaming basket(s) on top of the drip tray. The baskets are labeled
1, 2, and 3 for easy positioning. Position basket 1 on the lowest level, 2 on the
middle level, and 3 on the top level.
Place the vented steaming lid on top of the uppermost steaming basket
FILL I NG TH E WAT E R RES ERVOI R
Use fresh water with each use. Do not use any liquid other than water.
Always ensure water levels fall above the Min and below the Max marks of the
water window. Never fill above Max.
Pour water into the water fill inlet, located on the back of the unit.
OR Pour water directly into any portion of the water reservoir.
NOTE: To add additional water during steaming, always use the water fill inlet.
U S I N G T H E F LAVO R SC E NT ER
Use the flavor scenter to infuse flavors into your steamed
food. Simply wet the screen slightly and place any of the
below directly onto the flavor scenter screen.
• Herbs and Spices: whole or coarsely chopped
• Garlic: Small whole cloves or slices
• Citrus slices: thin and lying flat