- Pump with brake lever (3) or brake pedal (3A) in order to
push brake fluid out of line.
- Close the bleeding valve and fill the reservoir with fresh brake
- Open the bleeding valve, apply the brake using the brake
lever or pedal, close the bleeding valve with the brake lever or
pedal applied and then quickly release the lever or pedal.
- Repeat this operation until the brake line is filled and clear flu-
id starts coming out of the plastic hose: now close the bleeding
- Restore the brake fluid level (A) or (B) then reassemble the
rubber and the fluid reservoir cap (page 58).
After the brake fluid replacement, it is necessary to operate the
braking system bleeding (see pages 60 and 63).