STOPPING THE MOTORCYCLE AND THE EN-
- Close the throttle (1) completely so that the engine will help
slow down the motorcycle.
- For normal braking, gradually apply both front and rear
brakes while down shifting (for maximum deceleration, apply
the front and rear brakes firmly).
- When stopped, pull the clutch lever and shift gear lever (2) in
- Press the engine stop RED button (3).
- TC-TXC: close the fuel cock (4).
- TE-SMR: turn towards left the ignition key.
WARNING*: Independent use of the front
or rear brake may be advantageous under
certain conditions. Use caution when using
the front brake, especially on slippery sur-
faces. Improper use of the brakes can lead
to a serious crash.
WARNING*: In the event of stuck throttle
or other malfunction which causes the en-
gine to run uncontrollably, immediately
depress the engine stop button and hold it
down. Control the motorcycle by normal
use of the brakes and steering while hold-
ing the engine stop button down.