Section 5 - Troubleshooting
• PowerLine AV utility does not start correctly:
Reinstall the utility.
• PowerLine AV utility does not detect the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter:
Please make sure your PowerLine AV Mini Adapter is correctly plugged and connected to the computer or network device.
• I can't configure any parameter of the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter, an error is shown when I try to configure it:
Please make sure you have not unplugged the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter while configuring it.
• I changed the connection cable to another Mini Adapter and now the utility does not work correctly:
Please restart the utility each time you disconnect the connection cable.
• I'm having a lot of problems configuring my network:
If you are having problems configuring your network with two or more PowerLine AV Mini Adapters, please make a reset to all of the Mini Adapters
and start configuring the adapters again. To test whether the electrical wiring is contributing to the problem, plug the PowerLine adapters in the
D-Link DHP-310AV User Manual