Section 4 - Installation Considerations
7. Important safety instructions
Please read all of the safety and operating instructions before using your device:
1. Do not open the device or attempt to repair or service the device.
2. Only use the included power adapter to power your device.
3. Ensure that the device is plugged into the wall in a vertical position, with the ports facing down.
4. Use the device in a dry location, and avoid placing it in humid environments.
5. Do not submerge the device in liquid or attempt to clean it with liquids or solvents. To clean the device, disconnect it
from the power outlet and use a damp towel.
6. Keep the device out of direct sunlight.
7. Do not cover or block the vents on the device.
8. Make sure that the device has adequate room for ventilation.
9. Avoid placing the device near a heater or radiator.
10. The device should be located only where sufficient ventilation can be ensured.
11. The purpose of this product is to create a constant network connection for your devices. If you wish to power down
this product, please simply unplug it from the power outlet.
D-Link DHP-310AV User Manual