on the product or on its packaging
indicates that this product may not be treated as
household waste. Instead it should be taken to the
appropriate collection point for the recycling of electrical
and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is
disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human
health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate
waste handling of this product. For more detailed
information about recycling of this product, please contact
your local council, your household waste disposal service
or the shop where you purchased the product.
Remove mains plug from socket when you have no further
use for the machine. Cut off mains cable and dispose of
together with plug. Destroy loading door hook. Children
cannot then lock themselves in the machine and put their
lives at risk.
The packaging materials are environmentally friendly and
can be recycled. The plastic components are identified by
Important! The appliance must be moved in vertical
position for transport.
• It is recommended that, for your convenience, the ma-
chine is positioned close to your washing machine.
• The tumble dryer must be installed in a clean place,
where dirt does not build up.
• Air must be able to circulate freely all round the appli-
ance. Do not obstruct the front ventilation grille or the
air intake grilles at the back of the machine.
• To keep vibration and noise to a minimum when the
dryer is in use, it should be placed on a firm, level sur-
• Once in its permanent operating position, check that
the dryer is absolutely level with the aid of a spirit lev-
el. If it is not, raise or lower the feet until it is.
markings, e.g. >PE<, >PS<, etc. Please dispose of the
packaging materials in the appropriate container at the
community waste disposal facilities.
• In the dryer, laundry becomes fluffy and soft. Fabric
softeners are not therefore needed when washing.
• Your dryer will function most economically if you:
– always keep the ventilation slots on the base of the
– use the loading volumes specified in the pro-
– ensure you have good ventilation in the installation
– clean the micro-fine filter and fine strainer after each
– spin the laundry well before drying.
Energy consumption depends on spinning speed
set in washing machine. Higher spinning speed -
lower energy consumption.
• The feet must never be removed. Do not restrict the
floor clearance through deeppile carpets, strips of
wood or similar. This might cause heat built-up which
would interfere with the operation of the appliance.