Important safety information
Important! In the interest of your safety and to ensure the
correct use, before installing and first using the appliance,
read this user manual carefully, including its hints and
warnings. To avoid unnecessary mistakes and accidents,
it is important to ensure that all people using the
appliance are thoroughly familiar with its operation and
safety features. Save these instructions and make sure that
they remain with the appliance if it is moved or sold, so
that everyone using it through its life will be properly
informed on appliance use and safety.
- Please read the instruction book before using
• It is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt to
modify this product in any way.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (in-
cluding children) with reduced physical and sensory
conditions or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction con-
cerning use of the appliance by a person responsible
for their safety.
• Make sure that small children and pets do not climb
inside the drum. To avoid this, please check into the
drum before using.
• Any objects such as coins, safety pins, nails, screws,
stones or any other hard, sharp material can cause ex-
tensive damage and must not be placed into the ma-
• In order to avoid danger of fires caused by excessive
drying, do not use appliance to dry the following items:
Cushions, quilts etc. (these items accumulate heat).
• Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower caps,
waterproof textiles, rubber backed articles and clothes
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 23
or pillows fitted with foam rubber pads should not be
dried in the tumble dryer.
• Always unplug the appliance after use, cleaning and
• Under no circumstances should you attempt to repair
the machine yourself. Repairs carried out by inexper-
ienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunc-
tioning. Contact your local Service Centre. Always in-
sist on genuine spare parts.
• Items that have been soiled with substances such as
cooking oil acetone, petrol, kerosene, spot removers,
turpentine, waxes and wax removers should be washed
in hot water with an extra amount of detergent before
being dried in the tumble dryer.
• Danger of explosion: Never tumble dry items that have
been in contact with inflammable solvents (petrol, me-
thylated spirits, dry cleaning fluid and the like). As
these substances are volatile, they could cause an ex-
plosion. Only tumble dry items washed with water.
• Risk of fire: items that have been spotted or soaked
with vegetable or cooking oil constitute a fire hazard
and should not be placed in the tumble dryer.
• If you have washed your laundry with stain remover
you must execute an extra rinse cycle before loading
your tumble dryer.
• Please make sure that no gas lighters or matches have
accidentally been left in pockets of garments incase
they are loaded into appliance
Subject to change without notice