NEC Solutions (America), Inc. warrants this product to be free from defects in material and
workmanship under the following terms and, subject to the conditions set forth below, agrees to
repair or replace (at NEC Solutions' sole option) any part of the enclosed unit which proves
defective. Replacement parts or products may be new or refurbished and will meet specifications
of the original parts or products.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY?
Parts and labor are warranted for (1) one year from the date of the first customer purchase.
WHO IS PROTECTED?
This warranty may be enforced only by the first purchaser.
WHAT IS COVERED AND WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material or workmanship in this
product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
1. Any product which is not distributed in the U.S.A. or Canada by NEC Solutions or which is
not purchased in the U.S.A. or Canada from an authorized NEC Solutions dealer.
2. Any product of which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
3. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
a. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature,
unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the
b. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by NEC Solutions.
c. Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
d. Removal or installation of the product.
e. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
f. Burns or residual images upon the phosphor of the panel.
4. Cartons, carrying cases, batteries, external cabinets, magnetic tapes, or any accessories used in
connection with the product.
5. Service outside of the U.S.A. and Canada.
TheaterSync Video Processor User Manual
NEC Solutions, Inc.