19" LCD Color Monitor
3. Operation Instructions
3.1 General Instructions
Use the On-Screen Display (OSD) to adjust the screen image based on your viewing preferences. To access the OSD,
do the following:
1. If the monitor is not already on, press the Power button to turn on the monitor.
2. To access the OSD Menu, press the Menu button on the monitor's front panel.
3. To navigate through the OSD Menu, press the + (Plus) button on the monitor's front panel to scroll up, or the –
(Minus)/Auto button to scroll in reverse.
4. To select an item from the OSD Menu, use the + or – buttons to scroll to and highlight your selection,then press the
Menu button to select that function.
5. Adjust the item using the + or – buttons on the front panel to adjust the scale.
6. After adjusting the function, select Save and Return, or Cancel if you don't want to save the setting,then select Exit
from the Main Menu.
3.2 Control Button