The list of files contained in the folder
Press X/x to select the desired audio file,
then press CLEAR.
Press C/c to select [YES], then press
To cancel, select [NO], then press
• Do not remove the USB device while erasing.
• If the folder to be erased contains non-audio format
files or sub folders, these are erased from the list on
the TV screen, but are not erased from the USB
Using a Sony Ericsson
You can connect a Sony Ericsson mobile phone
to the system and enjoy music from it via this
system, or transfer music from this system to the
Connect the mobile phone to the
Set the data transfer mode of your
mobile phone to File Transfer (Mass
For details, refer to the operating
instructions supplied with the mobile
Perform playback or transfer via the
• Playback: See "Playing Back Files of a
USB Device" (page 70).
• Transferring: See "Transferring Songs
onto a USB Device" (page 78)
• Connect to this system with the mobile phone turned
• Use the USB cable supplied with the mobile phone
when connecting to the system.
• While the mobile phone is connected to this system,
do not insert or detach the memory card.
• Some files supported by the mobile phone may not be
supported by the system.
• When a song is registered in a music playlist on your
mobile phone and you erase the song via this system,
the playlist entry is not modified.