7.6 Firmware update
The firmware update is carried out using 'SWING tool FXS2061'.
You will find a detailed description of how to handle the 'SWING tool FXS2061'
software in document A6V10227643.
Updating the firmware of the radio gateway
The firmware update is in a ZIP file. The DSV file version and the firmware
version must be compatible.
1. Select the relevant Network radio gateway in the 'FDCW241' menu bar.
2. Select the 'Update' menu in the 'Update FDCW241' menu bar.
3. Select the appropriate update package and confirm with 'OK'.
4. Enter your password. The initial password is '1234'.
5. Follow the instructions exactly as they are shown in the window.
6. If you have carried out all the steps, then confirm this with 'OK'.
7. Wait until the firmware has updated and the data has been imported to the
radio gateway. You will find more information about the current processing
status under 'Details'.
8. Confirm the successful data transfer with 'OK'.
The radio gateway has the changed firmware.
Maintenance / troubleshooting