Replacing the radio gateway FDCW241
When the radio gateway is replaced, the saved radio gateway data can be
transferred to the new radio gateway.
The new radio gateway with a new, connected battery pack is available.
The old radio gateway is logged onto a fire control panel.
The MCL-USB adapter (radio) FDUZ227 is connected to the old radio gateway
using a cable.
1. Proceed according to chapter 'Replacing non-stationary devices of the same
type' in the control panel documentation.
Document 009052 applies to control panels FC20xx.
Document A6V10210416 applies to control panels FC72x.
2. Switch the detector line off.
3. Remove the cable connection to the line on the radio gateway.
4. Using the 'FXS2061 SWING tool' software, select the relevant radio gateway in
the main menu
5. Select the 'Update' command from the 'Exchange FDCW241' menu bar.
6. Enter your password. The initial password is '1234'.
7. Follow the instructions exactly as they are shown in the window.
8. If you have carried out all the steps, then confirm this with 'OK'.
9. Wait until the software has updated and the data has been imported to the new
radio gateway. You will find more information about the current processing
status under 'Details'.
10. Confirm the successful data transfer with 'OK'.
Maintenance / troubleshooting
Replacing the radio gateway