3-11. REGISTRATION ADJUSTMENT
¥ ADJUSTING FLOW
Turn on the power and wait for 10 minutes.
Set to the NTSC Full mode
Check the deflection yokes, the centering magnets, 2 pole/4 pole magnets
Set to the service mode.
MAIN DEFLECTION ADJUSTMENT (Green)
Green coarse adjustment
Green fine adjustment
Red coarse adjustment
Red fine adjustment
Blue coarse adjustment
Blue fine adjustment
Another display mode?
* When the NTSC Full mode
adjustment has finished,
copy its data to the next dispiay mode
at the first time only and be sure to
adjust in the order given.
Memorize the FLASH FOCUS offset data
3-11-1. Setup for Adjustment
1) At the 4 insides of the screen, locate the middle. Use a tape
measure to identify the middle.
2. Data Setting
1) Set NTSC Full mode.
2) Enter the Service mode, and select "PJE".
Note : When you replaced printed circuit boards or devices or
CRTs, and when correction is drastically necessary, press
"7" + "ENTER" buttons to initialize the data in the Pro-
jector Engine mode.
Press "MUTING" + "ENTER" buttons on the com-
mander to write the data.
3-11-2. Main Deflection Adjustment
Note : Before this adjustment, input the data of PJE item No. 78-
85, (See page 25 or 26).
1. Place the caps on the red and blue lenses so that only the
green color is displayed.
2. Enter the monoscope signal and set to NTSC Full mode .
3. Enter the Service mode, and select "2150D-1" .
4. Adjust "0 VPOS" and "1 VSIZ" so that the picture is dis-
played in the center of screen.
5. Adjust "2 VSZO" for 1080i vertical size adjustment.
6. Select "2150D-2" and adjust "2 H-Size" so that the picture
size is within the specification.
15.6 ± 0.2 sq.
7. Copy the dada of NTSC Full mode to the other display mode
and adjust in the other mode as the occasion demands.
– 25 –
Overscan Spec. = 9%
11.5 ± 0.2 sq.