2-2-3 Connecting to the Internet using a proxy server (Using an existing LAN)
If the PC you use for monitoring air conditioners and performing operations is going to access the Internet via
proxy server by connecting to an existing LAN such as a LAN within your company, use the procedure given
below to set the web browser environment settings.
By performing these settings, your PC will connect to a proxy server only when connecting to the Internet.
(1) Click the web browser menu item [Tools] and then click [Internet
Options...] to select.
(2) In the [Internet Options] tabbed dialog, click the [Connections] tab to
(3) Select [Never dial a connection] in the Dial-up setting section.
(4) Click the [LAN Setting . . .] button in the Local Area Network (LAN)
settings section to display the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings
(5) In the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings dialog, check [Bypass proxy
server for local addresses] and click the [Advanced...] button.
(6) Enter the IP address for the AG-150A (e.g. 192.168.1.1) in the
Exceptions field of the Proxy Setting dialog and click the [OK] button to
close the dialog and then close the other open dialogs to complete the
Note: If connecting to more than one AG-150A, you can specify multiple IP
addresses like [192.168.1.1; 192.168.1.2], however, it is also possible to use
the asterisk (*) and specify [192.168.1.*].