IMPORTANT: Check that the orifice is properly installed inside
of the valve.
3. Reinstall sear burner, tighten the sear burner orifice brass
connector and sear burner tube by using a wrench.
4. Open the manual shutoff valve in the gas supply. The valve
is open when the handle is parallel to the gas pipe.
5. Test all connections using an approved noncorrosive leak-
detection solution. Bubbles will show a leak. Correct any leak
1. The appliance nameplate is located inside the grill cabinet on
the left –hand cabinet side. With a permanent marker, check
the box next to "Natural gas" and mark through "LP-Propane."
In the last page of the Use and Care Guide, write" Converted to
Natural Gas." Also record the conversion date and the
technician/company that performed the conversion.
Note: Place LP gas parts in plastic parts bag for future use and
keep with pack containing literature.
Adjust High Flame Setting Screw
When converting from LP to Natural gas, you will need to
adjust the high flame setting screw for ideal burner flame
1. Remove each control knob for the main burners and side
2. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to turn the high flame
setscrew counterclockwise approximate 90º.
3. Check that burner operates at the new high flame setting.
It may be necessary to adjust the screw setting slightly
more to get the ideal burner flame height.