Make Gas Connection
1.A combination of pipe fittings must be used to connect the
grill to the existing gas line.
The 10 ft (3.0 m) PVC flexible gas supply hose design
certified by CSA must be used.
Pipe-joint compounds suitable for use with Natural gas
must be used. Do not use Teflon®+ tape.
There must be a certified manual shut-off valve in the gas
supply line near the grill for easy access.
2. Connect the brass connector on one end of the 10 ft (3.0 m)
PVC flexible gas supply hose to the Natural gas pressure
3. Connect the quick connector on the other end of the
10 ft (3.0 m) PVC flexible gas supply hose to the rigid Natural
gas supply pipe.
Change Grill Main Burner Valve Orifices
1. Remove the grates and flame tamers.
2. Remove the 2 screws and cotter clip that hold the burner in
place. Set the screw and clip aside. Remove the burner
from the grill by lifting the burner out.
† ®TEFLON is a registered trademark of E.I. Du Pont De Nemours
3. Use a 6 mm socket and wrench or 6 mm nut driver to
remove the LP brass orifice from the end of gas valve. The
main burner NG orifice is located behind the LP orifice, so
no additional orifice needs to be installed.
A. Main burner orifice
IMPORTANT: Check that the orifice is properly installed
inside of the burner opening.
4. Reinsert the burner and reattach using the 2 screws and
cotter clip previously removed. Repeat the procedure for
each main burner.
5. Position the igniters so they are 1/8" (3.2 mm) away from