Tools and Parts for Gas Conversion
Gather the required tools and parts before starting installation.
Read and follow the instructions provided with any tools listed
Natural gas orifices
Natural gas conversion kit Part Number 710-0003. See
"Assistance" section to order. The conversion kit includes:
Natural gas regulator 4" W.C. (marked "Natural Gas
10 ft (3.0 m) Natural gas hose with quick connector
5.9" (150 mm) Natural gas regulator hose
6 mm nut driver
6 mm wrench
IMPORTANT: Gas conversions must be done by a qualified
installer. Before proceeding with conversion, shut off the gas
supply to the grill.
Conversion from LP Gas to Natural Gas
Installation of the regulator
1. Turn off the main gas supply valve.
2. Disconnect 20 lb LP gas fuel tank (if present).
3. Turn off all burner control valves.
4. Remove the 20 lb LP gas fuel tank (if present) from the
5. Use an adjustable wrench to remove the LP regulator
from the manifold.
6. Use an adjustable wrench to install the Natural gas
regulator hose to the manifold and secure. Attach the
Natural gas regulator to the side panel inside the grill
cart with the two screws that are preassembled on the