Operating this unit
Turning the unit on
* Press SRC/OFF to turn the unit on.
Turning the unit off
* Press SRC/OFF and hold until the unit turns off.
Selecting a source
* Press SRC/OFF to cycle between:
TUNER (tuner) – CD (built-in CD player) – USB (USB)/USB-iPod (iPod) – SD (SD
memory card) – AUX (AUX)
TUNER (tuner) – CD (built-in CD player) – USB (USB)/USB-iPod (iPod) – AUX (AUX)
Adjusting the volume
* Turn M.C. to adjust volume.
• When this unit's blue/white lead is connected to the vehicle's auto-antenna relay control
terminal, the vehicle's antenna extends when this unit's source is turned on. To retract the
antenna, turn the source off.
Menu operations identical for function settings/audio
Returning to the previous display
Returning to the previous list/category (the folder/category one level higher)
Returning to the main menu
Returning to the top tier of list/category
* Press and hold
Returning to the ordinary display
Canceling the initial setting menu
Returning to the ordinary display from the list/category
* Press BAND/ESC.
Selecting a band
* Press BAND/ESC until the desired band (FM1, FM2, FM3 for FM or MW/LW) is
Manual tuning (step by step)
* Push M.C. left or right.
* Push and hold M.C. left or right, and then release.
Using PI Seek
Using Auto PI Seek for preset stations
Autogood products internet store http://130.com.ua
You can cancel seek tuning by pushing M.C. left or right.
While pushing and holding M.C. left or right, you can skip stations. Seek tuning starts
as soon as you release M.C.
• This unit's AF (alternative frequencies search) function can be turned on and off. AF should
be off for normal tuning operation (refer to page 11).
If the tuner cannot find a suitable station, or reception status deteriorates, the unit
automatically searches for a different station with the same programming. During the
search, PI seek is displayed and sound is muted.
When preset stations cannot be recalled, the unit can be set to perform PI Seek during
• The default setting for Auto PI Seek is off. Refer to "Auto PI (auto PI seek)" on page