This manual is a guide to the efﬁcient use of the machine and also contains practical information concerning the
functioning, adjustments and user maintenance of your new scrubber/drier. Your machine has been designed and
constructed to ensure maximum performarnce and ease of operation in a wide variety of applications. Before
delivery, the machine has been tested in our factory and by our distributor to ensure that it is delivered to you in
perfect condition. To maintain the machine in this condition and guarantee functioning without problems, it is
essential that the periodic maintenance operations indicated in this manual are properly carried out. Before using the
machine, carefully read this manual and keep it within easy reach for your future reference. Indications of "LEFT" and
"RIGHT" are as seen from the operator position. If you should need any further information concerning the machine,
please do not hesitate to contact either Electrolux Euroclean or our local distributor.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
The rules below have to be followed carefully in order to avoid damages to the operator and to the machine.
- Read the labels carefully on the machine; Do not cover them for any reason and replace them immediately if
- Do not mix different detergents, avoiding harmful odours.
- Do not place any liquid containers onto the machine.
- The storage temperature has to be between +0°C and + 55°C.
- The perfect operating temperature should be between 0° C and 40° C.
- The humidity should be between 30 and 95%.
- Do not use the machine in explosive atmosphere.
- Do not use the machine as a means of transport.
- Do not use acid solutions which could damage the machine.
- Avoid working with the brushes when the machine stands still, in order to prevent ﬂoor damages.
- Do not vacuum iﬂammable liquids.
- In case of ﬁre, use a powder extinguisher. Do not use water.
- Do not strike shelvings or scaffoldings, where there is danger of falling objects.
- Adapt the utilization speed to the adhesion conditions.
- Do not exceed over the limit gradient stated, to avoid conditions of instability (16% max).
- The machine has to carry out simultaneously the operations of washing and drying. Different operations have to be
carried out in areas which are not permitted for the passage of non employed staff. Signal the areas of moist ﬂoors
with suitable signs.
- If the machine does not work properly, check by conducting simple maintenance procedures. Otherwise, it is better
to ask for technical service.
-Where parts are required, ask for ORIGINAL spare parts to an agent and/or to an authorized dealer.
- For any maintenance operation take off the battery power supply from the machine.
- Do not take off the pieces which require the use of tools to be removed.
- Do not wash the machine with direct water jets or with high water pressure not with corrosive material.
- Every 200 working hours have a machine check through a service department.
- The machine should not be abandoned, because of the presence of toxic-harmful materials (batteries, oil etc.). This
disposal must be subject to the rules which provide for its scrapping in appropiate centres.
- The machine does not cause any harmful vibrations.
MODIFICATIONS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Electrolux Euroclean aim toward continuous improvement of its machines and reserves the right to carry out
modiﬁcations and improvements whenever necessary without being obliged to update machines which have been
You too can avoid accidents.
No accident prevention programme is effective without the total co-operation of the person directly responsible for
the functioning of the machine. The majority of accidents which may occur either during work or transferring the
machine from site to site are caused by the non-observance of the most elementary safety rules. An alert and
cautious operator is the best guarantee against accidents and is more effective than any other part of an accident
The machine must be switched off and disconnected from its battery before any servicing or adjustment of
operational parts be carried out. Ensure that any assistant is clear of the machine and that covers are closed before
During the work pay attention to the people around, especially to children.