TAX CALCULATION FUNCTION
Add Tax Key – Used for adding the tax amount to the displayed
Deduct Tax Key – Used for deducting the tax amount from the
BUSINESS SALES CALCULATION
– Used for calculating the cost, selling price and profit margin
value. Enter the value of any 2 items to obtain the balance
value item. (e.g. enter the value of the cost and the selling
price to obtain the profit margin %.)
CLOCK & CALENDAR FUNCTION
– Used to switch between calendar or clock mode.
– Used to switch between 12 or 24 hour at clock mode.
– Used to set the date and time in calendar & clock mode.
– Used to switch between AM or PM at clock mode time setting.
– Used to select date format between "YYYY/MM/DD",
"DD/MM/YYYY" or "MM/DD/YYYY" at calendar mode.
• Note: If all the power sources and backup battery "CR2032" are
disconnected, the clock, calendar and tax rate will be cleared. In
this case, please set the clock, calendar and tax rate again.
- 5 -