General Care & Cleaning (cont'd)
Removing and Replacing Warmer (Warm &
To Remove Warmer Drawer:
Turn power off before removing the warmer drawer.
2. Open the drawer to the fully opened position.
3. Locate glide lever on each side of drawer, pull up on the left glide lever
and push down on the right glide lever (See Figure 1).
5. Pull the drawer away from the range.
To Replace Warmer (Warm & Ready™) Drawer:
1. Pull the bearing glides to the front of the chassis glide (See Figure 2).
2. Align the glide on each side of the drawer with the glide slots on the
3. Push the drawer into the range until levers "click" (approximately 2").
Pull the drawer open again to seat bearing glides into position. If you do
not hear the levers "click" or the bearing glides do not feel seated
remove the drawer and repeat steps 1 thru 3. This will minimize
possible damage to the bearing glides.
NOTE: The Warmer Drawer will NOT operate while in the "Self-Clean" and
"Oven Lockout" modes
in serious injury or death. Disconnect appliance from electric
power before cleaning and servicing the warmer drawer.
On a self clean oven the lamp is covered with a glass shield held in place by a wire holder.
THIS GLASS SHIELD MUST BE IN PLACE WHENEVER THE OVEN IS IN USE.
To replace the light bulb:
CAUTION: BE SURE OVEN IS COOL
1. Turn the power off at the main source.
2. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection against possible broken glass.
3. Replace bulb with a 40 watt appliance bulb only.
4. For self-cleaning oven, press wire holder to one side to release glass shield,
change bulb and be sure to replace glass shield.
Electrical Shock Hazard can occur and result
Changing the Oven Light
Be sure the oven is unplugged and all parts are COOL before replacing the oven
light bulb. Do not turn the oven light on during the self-cleaning cycle. High temperature will reduce
The interior oven light will turn on automatically when the oven door is opened.
The oven light may be turned on when the door is closed by using the oven light pad
located on the control panel.
Pull down latch
Pull up latch