Yoga 500-14IBD/Yoga 500-14IHW/Yoga 500-14ACL/Yoga 500-14ACZ/
Yoga 500-15IBD/Yoga 500-15IHW/Yoga 500-15ACL Hardware Maintenance Manual
• Always look carefully for possible hazards in your work area. Examples of
these hazards are moist floors, nongrounded power extension cables, power
surges, and missing safety grounds.
• Do not touch live electrical circuits with the reflective surface of a plastic
dental mirror. The surface is conductive; such touching can cause personal
injury and machine damage.
• Do not service the following parts with the power on when they are removed
from their normal operating places in a machine:
– Power supply units
– Blowers and fans
– Motor generators
and similar units. (This practice ensures correct grounding of the units.)
• If an electrical accident occurs:
– Caution: do not become a victim yourself.
– Switch off the power.
– Send the victim to get medical aid.