Yoga 500-14IBD/Yoga 500-14IHW/Yoga 500-14ACL/Yoga 500-14ACZ/
Yoga 500-15IBD/Yoga 500-15IHW/Yoga 500-15ACL Hardware Maintenance Manual
Follow these rules below to ensure general safety:
• Observe a good housekeeping in the area where the machines are put
during and after the maintenance.
• When lifting any heavy object:
1. Make sure that you can stand safely without slipping.
2. Distribute the weight of the object equally between your feet.
3. Use a slow lifting force. Never move suddenly or twist when you attempt
to lift it.
4. Lift it by standing or pushing up with your leg muscles; this action could
avoid the strain from the muscles in your back. Do not attempt to lift any
object that weighs more than 16 kg (35 lb) or that you think is too heavy
• Do not perform any action that causes hazards to the customer, or that
makes the machine unsafe.
• Before you start the machine, make sure that other service representatives
and the customer are not in a hazardous position.
• Please remove covers and other parts in a safe place, away from all
personnel, while you are servicing the machine.
• Keep your toolcase away from walk areas so that other people will not trip
• Do not wear loose clothing that can be trapped in the moving parts of the
machine. Make sure that your sleeves are fastened or rolled up above your
elbows. If your hair is long, fasten it.
• Insert the ends of your necktie or scarf inside clothing or fasten it with the
nonconductive clip, about 8 centimeters (3 inches) from the end.
• Do not wear jewelry, chains, metal-frame eyeglasses, or metal fasteners for
Attention: Metal objects are good electrical conductors.
• Wear safety glasses when you are hammering, drilling, soldering, cutting
wire, attaching springs, using solvents, or working in any other conditions
that may be hazardous to your eyes.
• After service, reinstall all safety shields, guards, labels, and ground wires.
Replace any safety device that is worn or defective.
• Reinstall all covers correctly before returning the machine to the customer.
• Fan louvers on the machine help to prevent the overheating of internal
components. Do not obstruct fan louvers or cover them with labels or