Inputs and Outputs
HDMI 3 AUDIO IN
For HDMI 3 analogue audio connection.
DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL)
/ VIDEO IN 1
For a composite connection*.
VIDEO IN 2,
• For a composite connection:
Use VIDEO IN, and (L/R) of
• For a component connection:
, and (L/R).
Use Y, P
/ COMPONENT IN
• Connecting a large USB device may
interfere with other connected devices
• When connecting a large USB device,
connect to the USB 1 jack.
To listen to the TV's sound through the
connected equipment, press HOME. Select
[Settings] [Sound] [Headphone/Audio
out] and then select the desired item.
HDMI IN 1/3/4
• If the device has a DVI jack, connect it to
HDMI IN 3 through a DVI - HDMI adaptor
interface (not supplied), and connect the
device's audio out jack to HDMI 3 AUDIO