Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Rear of the Fuel Tank (Viewed From the Upper Side of the Frame)
2. Clamp (Run the red, green, white, and blue hoses into the clamp, and insert the clamp into the
hole of the battery case.)
3. Run the red, green, white, and blue hoses to rear side of the speed sensor lead and starter
4. CAL Model
5. Run the fuel tank breather hose through the rear side of the upper cross pipe, front side of the
swingarm pivot cross pipe, front side of the rear brake hose clamp mounting welding bracket,
and rear side of the lower cross pipe (outside of the rear right lower engine bracket.). Bent side
of the fuel tank breather hose connects to the fuel tank. Do not close the fuel tank breather hose
and reserve tank hose by the fuel tank mounting bracket.
6. Starter Motor Cable
7. Clamp the gear position switch lead and speed sensor lead.
8. Gear Position Sensor Lead
9. Speed Sensor Lead
10. Run the speed sensor lead under the starter motor cable.
11. Viewed form Front