Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Insert the accessory relay and ETV actuator relay to the projections of the battery case so that
the connectors of the relays face downward. The positions of the two relays can be switched.
2. Starter Relay
3. Stick the damper on the battery case as shown.
4. Relay Box
6. Kawasaki Diagnostic System Connector
7. Install the turn signal control relay so that its connector faces downward.
8. Fuse Box 2
9. Vehicle-down Sensor
10. Fuse Box 1
13. Tighten the frame ground terminals together from the left side and right side main harness.
14. Insert the rear sub harness connector to the projection of the tool case.
15. Intercom (Rider and Passenger) Lead Connectors, and Rear Speaker (Left and Right) Lead
16. Clamp (Clamp the harnesses for rear left and right speakers, intercoms (rider and passenger)
and antenna lead.)
17. Clamp (Clamp the antenna lead and main harness for ECU.)
18. Antenna Lead
19. Run the reserve tank hose through into the left hole of the frame bracket.
20. Run the breather hose through into the right hole of the frame bracket.
21. Run the breather hose and reserve tank hose to lower side of the main harness from inside of
the main harness at the front of the front clamps.
22. Insert the clamps of the main harness to the holes of the frame pipe.
23. Run the antenna lead over the clamp of the main harness, and to the inside of the main harness
and over the reserve tank hose.
24. Run each harness under the battery case cover, and do not run them over the frame pipe.
25. Run the harness (intercom/rear speaker) between battery case and frame pipe, and do not run
it over the frame pipe.