Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Clamps (Clamp the clutch hose with the welding clamps of the frame. Cover the white paint
mark of the clutch hose with the upper clamp.)
2. Clamp (Clamp the main harness.)
3. Clamp (Align the separate portion of the main harness with the top of the engine bracket, and
clamp the main harness at the top of the engine bracket together with the frame pipe.)
4. Run the main harness inside of the engine mounting bracket, and run the clutch hose outside
of the engine mounting bracket.
5. Insert the sidestand switch lead connector to the clutch hose holding bracket.
6. Run the sidestand switch lead inside of the left front footboard bracket.
7. Clamp (Clamp the main harness in the direction as shown. Do not damage the main harness
when installing the radiator.)
8. Viewed from A-A
10. Viewed from front
11. Run the regulator/rectifier leads under the water pipe. Regulator/rectifier leads do not enter
between the downtube and water hose.
13. Cross Pipe
14. Insert the clamp of the harness to the hole of the front cross pipe bracket from lower side.
15. Insert the fan motor lead connector (3-pin, black), rear brake light switch lead connector (2-pin,
black), and electronic cruise control cancel switch (rear brake) lead connector (2-pin, green) to
the bracket in order from the top.
16. Clamps (Clamp the main harness.)
17. Alternator Lead Connectors (Each lead connector can be connected to both connectors.)
18. Fan Motor Lead Connector
19. Rear Brake Light Switch Lead Connector
20. Electronic Cruise Control Cancel Switch (Rear Brake) Lead Connector
21. Clamp (Clamp the rear brake light switch lead.)
22. Run the rear brake light switch lead over the brake hose, and run the electronic cruise control
cancel switch (rear brake) lead under the brake hose.
23. Crankshaft Sensor and Oil Pressure Switch Lead Connector
24. Clamp (Clamp the crankshaft sensor and alternator leads.)
25. Alternator Lead
26. Crankshaft Sensor Lead