Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Clamps (Clamp the left or right handlebar switch housing leads.)
2. Clamp (Clamp the right handlebar switch housing lead and front brake hose.)
3. Clamp (Clamp the left handlebar switch housing lead and clutch hose.)
4. Install the clutch hose joint in the direction as shown.
6. Clutch Hose
7. Left Handlebar Switch Housing Lead
8. Right Handlebar Switch Housing Lead
9. Brake Hose
10. Install the brake hose joint in the direction as shown.
11. Throttle Cables
12. Run the throttle cables, clutch hose, main harness, and antenna lead in order from the outside
of the frame.
13. Insert the ignition switch lead connector (main harness side) to the welding clamp of the frame
from the rear side of the frame as shown.
14. Insert the clamp of the main harness to the welding clamp of the frame.
15. Connect the ignition coil lead connectors so that the red/green leads face outside of the frame
(front and rear).
16. Tighten the ignition coil mounting bolt together with the engine ground terminal.
17. Run the main harness for air switching valve between the front and rear ignition coils.
18. Harness to the downtube.
19. Clamp (Clamp the harness.)
21. Connect the horn connectors so that the projection of the connector faces rear side of the frame
22. Clamp (Clamp the main harness, antenna lead, clutch hose, and throttle cables.)
23. Main Harness
24. Antenna Lead