Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Install the front right speaker so that the terminals face inside of the frame.
2. Antenna Lead
3. Audio Unit
4. XM and CB Radio Lead Connector
5. Install the front left speaker so that the terminals face inside of the frame.
6. Insert the clamp of the main harness to the fairing bracket hole.
7. Insert the left handlebar switch housing lead connectors (black and white) to the fairing bracket
hole (The fixed position of the two connectors can be switched.).
8. Clamp (Tighten the clamp together with the fairing bracket, and clamp the front left and right
turn signal light lead connectors and main harness as shown.)
9. Insert the right handlebar switch housing lead connectors (blue and white) to the fairing bracket
hole as shown.
10. Right Handlebar Switch Housing Lead Connector (White)
11. Right Handlebar Switch Housing Lead Connector (Blue)
12. Insert the grommet so that the large hole side faces front side of the frame as shown.
13. Install the connectors for AUX unit and iPod into the left storage pocket.
14. The fog light switch lead connector is located at the left side of the frame, and the accessory
socket lead connector is located at the right side of the frame.
15. Clamp the leads with the welding clamps of the fairing bracket (Four clamps at each side).
16. Front Speaker Lead Connectors (Left Side and Right Side)
17. Fog Light Lead Connectors (Left Side and Right Side)