• Disconnect the appliance from the
electrical supply before cleaning or
carrying out any maintenance.
• Keep children and animals away from
the appliance and cord set.
• Close supervision is required when
using the appliance near children.
• This appliance is not intended to be
operated by means of an external timer
or a seperate remote control system.
Note: The outer surface of the appliance
may become hot in use.
Before use, check that the mains voltage
corresponds to the voltage on the rating
This product must be earthed.
Always check that the mains
voltage corresponds to the
voltage on the rating plate.
• Appliance plugs must match the outlet.
Never modify the plug in any way.
• Do not use any adapter plugs
with earthed (Class 1) appliances.
Unmodified plugs and matching outlets
will reduce the risk of electric shock.
• To avoid the risk of electric shock, do
not immerse the cord, plug or appliance
in water or other liquid.
Extension cables & class 1 product
• A 3 core cable must be used as
your tool is earthed and of class 1
• Up to 30m (100 ft) can be used without
loss of power.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer or an
authorised BLACK+DECKER Service
Centre in order to avoid a hazard.
The following pictograms along with the
date code are shown on the tool.
Warning! Hot surface.
1. Main body
2. Air inlet (do not cover)
4. Door handle
5. Drip tray
6. Basket handle
Note! Before using for the first time, hand
wash all the removable parts (5) (6) (7) (8)
• Initially, the element may smoke a little.
This may smell a bit, but it's nothing to
worry about. Ensure the room is well