Your BLACK+DECKER AF500 Air Fryer has
been designed for Frying food.
This appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications.
This appliance is not intended to be used in
• Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and
other working environments;
• Farm houses;
• By clients in hotels, motels and other
residential type environments;
• Bed and breakfast type environments;
or any other non-household
Thank you for choosing BLACK+DECKER.
We hope that you will enjoy using this
product for many years. For indoor and
domestic use only.
• Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions,
including the following, should always
be followed to reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock and personal injury.
• Read all of this manual carefully before
using the appliance.
• In order to avoid a hazard due to
inadvertent resetting of the thermal cut-
out, this appliance must not be supplied
through an external switching device,
such as a timer, or connected to a
circuit that is regularly switched on and
off by the utility.
• The intended use is described in this
manual. The use of any accessory or
attachment or the performance of any
operation with this appliance other than
those recommended in this instruction
manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Do not operate the appliance if your
hands are wet. Do not operate the
appliance if you are barefoot.
• Guide the power supply cord neatly
so it does not hang over the edge
of a worktop and cannot be caught
accidentally or tripped over.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
Keep the power supply cord away from
heat, oil and sharp edges.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its
service agent or similarly qualified
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
power supply when not in use and
• Do not fill the appliance above the
• Overfilling the appliance could
cause a hazard.
• Overfilling the appliance could cause
water to spill.