Motorola T5320, T5410, and T5420 radios come with a swivel belt-clip.
1. Align belt-clip post with hole in the radio back.
2. Gently push until it clicks into place.
1. Push release tab on top of belt clip down to release catch.
2. Pull belt-clip from the radio back.
Front Cover (Included)
Your radio has a removable front cover that allows you to customize your radio to
Do not operate the radio without the cover.
1. With a 1/8 inch flathead screwdriver, push down in between
the top of the front cover and the radio.
2. Gently pry the cover away from the radio.
3. Pull the top of the removable cover away from the radio.
1. Reinsert housing tabs at the bottom of the removable Cover.
2. Press down to snap cover into place.