4. Never alter the AC cord or plug provided with the unit. If plug will not fit the out-
let, have proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician. An improper condition
can result in a risk of electric shock.
5. To reduce risk of damage to cord or plug, pull the plug rather than the cord when
disconnecting charger from AC receptacle.
6. To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the charger from the outlet before
attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
7. Use of an attachment not recommended or sold by Motorola may result in a risk
of fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
8. Make sure that the cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over,
or subjected to damage or stress.
9. An extension cord should not be used unless absolutely necessary. Use of an
improper extension cord could result in a risk of fire and/ or electric shock. If an
extension cord must be used, make sure:
That the pins on the plug of the extension cord are the same number, size
and shape as those on the plug of the charger.
That the extension cord is properly wired and in good electrical condition,
That the cord size is18 AWG for lengths up to 100 feet, and 16 AWG for
lengths up to 150 feet.
10. The supply cord of this charger cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged, call-
Motorola Product Services at:
1-800-353-2729 (U. S. A.)
1-888-390-6456 TTY (Text Telephone)