4.5.5. Mx-xxxx type error code
► Error Code
► Error message
Paper jam in Tray 1.
Paper jam has occurred in tray1.
► Troubleshooting method
1) Open the side cover and check if a foreign substance or paper is jammed inside the machine.
2) Remove tray1 and remove the jammed paper.
3) If this jam error occurs frequently, check the rollers of the pick up unit1.
a) Remove tray1 and tray2.
b) Check if the pick up/ reverse/ forward rollers are assembled correctly.
c) If the pick up/ reverse/ forward rollers are worn out or contaminated, replace the defective roller(JC93–00540A).
(Refer to 3.2.5. Pickup_Reverse_Forward roller)
4) If the problem persists, check the pickup unit1 and feed sensor.
a) Check if the pickup unit1 and feed sensor operate correctly.
b) Check if the pickup unit1 harness is connected to the main board correctly.
c) Check if the connector of the Guide-feed assembly is connected correctly.
d) Check if the harness of pickup unit and feed sensor are connected correctly.
5) If the problem persists, check the pickup unit1.
a) Remove the pickup unit and check the actuator and photo-sensor.
Copyright© 1995-2013 SAMSUNG. All rights reserved.