Diagnostics > Adjustment > Print Adjustment > Automatic Adjustment
■ Scanner A/S Chart
Copyright© 1995-2013 SAMSUNG. All rights reserved.
To correct image position of print-outs automatically.
1) Press "Paper Supply" button and select a tray.
2) Press "Paper Size" button and select a paper size of the previously selected tray.
3) Press "Print" button. A test pattern will be printed out.
4) Press "Next" button. The system ask to locate the test pattern.
5) Locate the front side of Scanner A/S Chart at the scanner glass .
DADF cannot be used.
6) Press "OK" button. Automatic scanning will occur .
7) Locate the back side of Scanner A/S Chart at the scanner glass again and press "OK" button
8) The system will automatically calculate the proper value based on scanning result of the
9) The new values are set to the system.
Print out and check if all the position of scale marks (a, b, e, f) in the image are located within the
a, b, e, f : 10 mm, ± 1.5 mm
Scanner A/S Chart