Download  Print this page

Panasonic MJ-L500 Operating Instructions Manual page 3

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Safety Precautions
WARNING
Also avoid plugging other devices into the same outlet to prevent electrical
overheating. If you are connecting a number of power plugs, make sure the total
wattage does not exceed the rated wattage of the outlet.
(It may cause electric shock and fire due to heat that may be generated around
the power plug.)
(Dust and moisture build-up on the power plug may cause insufficient insulation,
which may cause a fire.)
Unplug the power plug, and wipe with a dry cloth.
For repair, contact a Panasonic authorized service center (see back cover for contact).
(It may cause suffocation.)
use of appliances.
EN4
Please make sure to
follow these instructions.
WARNING
(It may cause smoking, fire, electric shock or burns.)
For example:
Unplug the appliance immediately and contact a Panasonic authorized service
center (see back cover for contact).
CAUTION
use, or failure to comply with these instructions.
(It may cause electric shock or electrical leakage.)
(It may cause electric shock or electrical leakage.)
EN5

Advertisement

loading

  Related Manuals for Panasonic MJ-L500