When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock do not put the power cord, power plug,
motor housing or lid in water or other liquid.
3. This appliance should not be used by children and care should be taken when used
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged power cord or power plug or after the
appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to an
authorized Panasonic service center for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause
ﬁre, electric shock or injury.
8. Do not let power cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
9. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
10. Always make sure the lid is attached securely in place before motor is turned on. Do
not disassemble the lid while the juicer is in operation.
11. Be sure to turn the power switch to OFF position after each use of your juicer. Make
sure the motor stops completely before disassembling.
12. Do not put your ﬁngers or other objects into the feeding tube while it is in operation.
If food becomes lodged in the feeding tube, use the food pusher or another piece of
fruit or vegetable to push it down. When this method is not possible turn the motor
off and disassemble the juicer to remove the remaining food.
13. Do not use the appliance if the squeezing screw is damaged.
14. Do not operate without the pulp container in place (except when using the frozen
15. Do not use appliance for other than its intended use.
16. This appliance is for household use only.
17. Do not use outdoors.
A. A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
B. The use of extension cords is not recommended.
C. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the
risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to ﬁt into a polarized outlet only one way. If
the plug does not ﬁt fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not ﬁt, contact a
qualiﬁed electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
In order to prevent accidents or injuries to the user, other people, and damage to property, please
follow the instructions below.
Indicates potential hazard that could result in serious injury
Indicates potential hazard that could result in minor injury
or property damage.
This symbol indicates prohibition.
This symbol indicates requirement that must be followed.
Following actions are strictly prohibited.
Modifying, touching on or placing near heating elements, bending, twisting,
pulling, pulled over sharp edges, putting heavy objects on top, bundling the
power cord and carrying the appliance by the power cord.
Do not use the appliance if the power cord or power plug is damaged or
If the power cord is damaged, contact a Panasonic authorized service center
(see back cover for contact).
on or off the appliance.
Please make sure to
follow these instructions.