Allows an extension user to place a held call into a system parking area. Any extension user
can retrieve the parked call to perform other operations. Up to 10 calls can be parked at the
• If a parked call is not retrieved within the assigned time in program , a ring tone or
an alarm tone will be heard.
• If a parked call is not retrieved within 30 minutes, it will be automatically disconnected.
• This feature is useful when an extension user wants to hold more than one intercom call
with a proprietary telephone, or more than one intercom call or outside call with a single
• During a 5-party conference, this feature cannot be performed.
• Required System Programming
 Hold Recall Time
• Related Feature Reference
• Operating Instructions Reference
1.5 During Conversation, "Placing
a Call in System Parking Area