1. Never put aluminium foil or plastic
2. Make sure that the hob is clean before
3. Remember that the zone will remain
4. Before you switch the hob on, make
5. Pan handles should never protrude
6. Do not use pans with rough bases as
7. DO NOT use the hob if the glass sur-
8. Do not lean over the cooking zone
9. Follow the cleaning instructions care-
10. Always ensure that the base of your
11. Never use the glass surface for stor-
12. Never cook the food directly on the
OF THE HEAT
materials on the ceramic surface
when the hob is hot.
you use it.
hot for approximately half an hour
after the zone has been switched off.
sure that you know which knob con-
trols the required cooking zone. We
advise you to set the pan over the
cooking zone before switching it on.
over the front of the worktop. This will
ensure that children cannot reach
these may scratch the hob surface.
face is broken or cracked in any way.
Please disconnect the appliance from
the mains and contact the After-Sales
when in use.
saucepan is clean and dry before
placing on the hob.
glass ceramic cooktop.
Hobs become very hot with use, and
retain their heat for a long time after
cooking has finished (about 30 min-
Children should be supervised at all
times and be prevented from touch-
ing the hot surfaces, until such time
as the appliance has cooled.