305.book Page 47 Tuesday, April 15, 2003 11:15 AM
Browse is used to view current program information while viewing a program.
Browse is also used to view information for channels and times other than the current
channel and time. Press GO BACK to return to watching a program. Press ENTER to
change channels to the program located in the Browse banner or set timers for future
• Press GO BACK to return to watching a program.
• Press FUTURE to go to a different day and/or time.
• Press the
keys to scroll through the channels.
• Press the
• Press ENTER to change channels to the program located in the Browse
• While in Browse (to obtain more detailed information about the program
displayed) press the INFO key.
Sometimes when you tune to a program, an Authorization screen will appear. It
will fade to black after a short time, it will reappear when:
• The channel or program is locked out because of your parental control setting,
which requires you to enter a password. (If you have not set a password, just
press the ENTER key.)
• The receiver is not authorized.
• A subscription is required to receive the program.
• There is a program blackout in your area.
DSR305 User Guide
keys to scroll through the next or previous program.