305.book Page 36 Tuesday, April 15, 2003 11:15 AM
• The optimum compass direction setting is midway between the two points.
• Tighten the bolt(s) on the mounting pole so that it cannot be moved east or
Authorizing Your Receiver
• Press the EXIT key on the remote control. Then press the number keys for the
• Press the OPTIONS key on the remote control. The Options menu will appear
• From the Options menu, select option 6 (Change System Settings), and the
System Settings menu will appear.
• Select option 4 (Check System Status), and the System Status menu will
appear. Line A shows your Unit ID number.
• Telephone the company that provides your programming subscription, and ask
to authorize your unit.
• When your receiver has received the authorization message; the Trip Counter
on the Installation Settings menu will advance.